The research group HECE of the University of Liege (ULg) offers one fully funded position for an outstanding doctoral researcher. The duration of the fellowship will be initially one year and it can be extended up to a maximum of 4 years to enable completion of the PhD.
The researcher will contribute to on-going research under one of the following topics:
- numerical and experimental modelling of sediment transport and morphodynamics, particularly in the context of reservoir sedimentation and sustainable sediment management in reservoirs;
- physically-based and spatially distributed hydrological modelling, with applications related to adaptation to climate change;
- development of real-time flood and low-flow forecasting systems.
The research group is also pursuing research on flood risk analysis, hydraulic structures, 2D/3D flow modelling, surface-groundwater flow interactions and debris flow / mudflows/ …
Further information about this or for the applications please contact:
Benjamin J. Dewals, Dr Eng. firstname.lastname@example.org ( Associate Professor / Chargé de cours)
- a curriculum vitae and a list of publications,
- a description of your programming skills and experience,
- a transcript of records, including marks / grades / rank during your master studies.